
Lorene
Just a little lefse, will go a long ways
LINKS
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Grandpa's toys
Sometimes we wonder where our kids got the know how to figure out things like they can. I give credit to Dad. He could fix anything in the shop, resole his shoes, build something with wood or make something from nothing. I haven't run across a picture of the ferris wheel but I'll add that to this entry when I find it. When we went to Mom and Dad's, no matter if it was 10:30 at night when we got there, the kids had to get out the marble game and roll a few marbles before they went to bed. The train got pulled around, hooked up differently and pulled around some more. What great entertainment he made for our children. And it brought great pleasure to him to sit in his chair and watch them. Now, who entertained who?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Lorene
- Minnesota, United States




1 comment:
ah soo nice.. i really like that picture of grandpa, the way i remember him! his greatgrandkids now enjoy those toys too:)
Post a Comment