Lorene

Lorene
Just a little lefse, will go a long ways

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Alayna, this is adorable! Thank you so much! I had heard you had a new craft and seen the adorable needle punch blue birds you made for Gramma Mote, but what a treat to get one from you in the mail yesterday! Dad said, we were looking for something to warm up our guest room and maybe this will have to be part of it! Hey, I think you have given me an idea for a theme there! Joel do you remember when we had sheep?
We missed you this weekend. Lets see, two years ago since you brought Alayna home to meet us? This family is gradually growing in rook players. Aedan is very good at it and Miranda is learning, too. I will still watch. Wish you were coming home again soon!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Very nice!

Wrena said...

Great Work! Your Lucky, Charish forever!! That warms the heart too!

Annie and Len said...

i want one:)

About Me

Minnesota, United States