Annie and Len came Dec 26. Seems like we just bummed on Saturday. Sunday we went to St Cloud Special Meeting. We had a "special" day and nice weather too! I have one picture of Len and Annie from the weekend, but not one I am willing to publish to the world! So instead, I will share with you the snowman Vern made ON OUR DECK the day they came. When they came he had slumped against the railing and Len proceeded to smash his head back into place. The next morning he had slumped the other direction and frozen solid. I don't know if that was annoying to Len or what but he proceeded to use the snowman's head as a golf ball..and snowman soon was history. Made for a great laugh tho as Len was barefoot.
We have had the snowiest December since 1968.
1 comment:
he was in his pjs too and no coat either and said it wasn't cold out!
Post a Comment