Lorene

Lorene
Just a little lefse, will go a long ways

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Totally Red

On April 5 Kris brought the children came up. Brian had work at home. She went on up to visit her dad. Melissa and Daryl and the girls came over. We had pizza for supper. That is a favorite with the grandchildren. Then we all got "dressed up" and went to the theater. The play was "Totally Red," the retelling of the story of Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. When we walked into the theater lobby, there was the lady I knew was playing the part of Granny. She had a red ink pad and a stamp of a wolf print. We all got wolf prints on our hands. She talked to the children about her part in the play. Later, when Granny is shut in the closet and you cannot see her, they all laughed when she would knock on the door and say "Is anybody out there? I seem to be locked in the closet! Oh! My! Because parts of the play were repeated in different styles they knew what Granny's lines would be when she started knocking on the door. The acting was fantastic. The leads sang, danced, performed ballet, and of course, acted. We had a very enjoyable evening and look forward to next years play.




2 comments:

Wrena said...

Sure count me in! I did add you as lefsa lady. Is that ok?

Anonymous said...

Well, however! I'm Joel' Mom!

About Me

Minnesota, United States