


We just came back from our third trip in one year to Bozeman. One year ago this same weekend we went out for the first time. Joel and Alayna took us to see the sights, checking out antiques and other shops in downtown Bozeman, and out to eat. On our way home we drove into snow. In the middle of North Dakota we decided we'd had enough and spent the night. The next day the closer we got to Alexandria the worse it got.
We went again over Labor Day. This time they tood us to Yellowstone National Park. Joel had told me he'd get me close to a buffalo, but they were too close for my comfort. I think I could have petted one out the window of the truck. We also saw a moose and elk. And of course, all the geysers, bubblers, mud pots and pools. We also toured Virginia City and the Museum in Bozeman.
This time when we went the attraction was a little different. Since Joel and Alayna are getting married May 23, there was a bridal shower for her. The weather was cold and windy and Vern and Joel went sightseeing. We also checked out the place where the wedding will be. And of course, we had to do a little shopping and eating out.
We left in snow. Drove on ice and snow with poor visibility all the way to Billings. After that it was smooth sailing.
It is really beautiful country. Look forward to our trip in May.

7 comments:
Those are very nice pictures, however I would much rather see pictures of Joel and Alayna or you! Just my random thought. :)
No, I want to see mountains, mountains, mountains. They are breathtaking and God's creation. Is that where Joel stays, in the snow picture or the ranch where they are getting married?
Anonymous said - I can't get my name in the comment section. what do I do wrong. I don't want to be a blogger, just put in a comment - Hjordes
to get your name next to said mark name then type your name and hit publish it really does work!
Sounds like you have had some interesting trips out to Montana. Even though I live here, I love seeing all the wonderful pictures of the places I have been and lived on other peoples blogs. Just thought I would leave a comment to say Hi, since we haven't officially met yet.
Fred (Cousin to 'Layna)
Wow! The pics of Montana are breathtaking...
O MAN!! I am so "home sick" seeing country and friends from up north, and family!!! Thanks for posting on your blog, your lil adventure! & THE PICTURE OF THE SHOWER! I can hardly wait till May! Lots of activity then but yearning for the sugar in my coffee so to speak!!!
Wrena (Sister to Alayna)
Post a Comment