Lorene

Lorene
Just a little lefse, will go a long ways

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Three weeks from today we will be arriving in Bozeman for Joel and Alayna's wedding. Yes, we are quite excited. In October 2006 Joel, on a lark, went to MT to work. A few weeks later he told me that, yes, one of the girls they were meeting in Big Sky for supper WAS his girlfriend! For several years we have had the joke that if he was standing next to a tree talking to a girl (??) he would know the name of the tree but not the name of the girl.
But, lo and behold, this girl's name he knew! And he brought her home to meet us all on New Years. Time flies and November 2, i think it was, he asked her to marry him. And now there are only a few days left. There seem to be a lot of things we'd like to share with them about being married. After all, Dad and I have come through 37 years. But it really all boils down to giving 150% of yourself to your spouse by doing everything you can to make their day the best day possible.
Joel and Alayna, we wish you years of the "BEST DAYS POSSIBLE!"



4 comments:

Wrena said...

Great Way to say it! Great post!

Anonymous said...

I agree! 150%= And looking forward to Bozeman TOO!!!Thankfully Joel knew her name! I am so thankful that they met! He truely is Alayna's other half! And I do think that she is his! I remember when Alayna told me about the man in her life! She was so shaken by the event, because it was so important and took so long for her to meet her other half. She didn't want to let anything happen to what was going on in her life right then. He is wonderful, as she is. I pray for many years of blessed happiness for them, too! The Other MOM

Wrena said...

We are here now and we are so enjoying getting to know your family!

Carl said...

It was great getting to meet you family. Hope the rest of you visit to Montana goes well...

About Me

Minnesota, United States