Lorene
Just a little lefse, will go a long ways
LINKS
Monday, September 22, 2008
CRUNCH TIME
THREE DAYS FROM NOW we will be in the middle of groom's dinner and rehearsal. I asked Alayna how she did all this stuff on her own. She said she had Joel and 7 months and every night they worked on wedding stuff. I think Annie has done really well! She has had mostly Tuesday and Thursday evening to do anything on the computer and weekends to do anything else. Right now we have ALMOST everything ready! Look forward to seeing everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Lorene
- Minnesota, United States

2 comments:
Well, don't worry too much about the details, just enjoy the day and people.
Hi Lorene!
Thank you for sharing your pictures and stories. It was fun to see the kids and grandkids. I was shocked to see pictures of the bus crash that you were in. How scarey. I'm amazed that no one was killed.Well its time to go to bed...I have 23month old Bryce tommorrow and he is a very busy little boy. I'll see you later.
Deb Pilgrim
Post a Comment