I admire other people's blogs and everyone says "you should start a blog". So here goes! Yesterday afternoon we went to Roy and Mike's Gospel Meeting (GM). Melissa and Daryl and the girls came home with us and Vernon and Gwen and Mom (or Gramma, or GG) depending on who you are, came. Mom is going to spend a week or so here. We had ham and scallopped potatoes for supper. On a whim, I made lime jello with pineapple and cottage cheese. I put in some ice cubes to get it to set, put it in the fridge and forgot it. So thats what we had for dessert.
This morning Daryl left early. Melissa left for school. The rest of us eventually got around to having breakfast. Then Vernon and I made a batch of lefse. Miranda ate 3 pieces and Kaylee had 4. The rest of us had our share too and there isn't much left.
Now we have had lunch. Vernon and Gwen are leaving soon. Gwen showed me how to get started...so here we go!
Lorene
Just a little lefse, will go a long ways
LINKS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Lorene
- Minnesota, United States

2 comments:
I think thats great that you started a blog, maybe I'll start one, altough I'm probally too busy, I bareley have time for E-Mail. Your supper sounds like ours yeasterday we had Ham, and mashed potates, and beans. It was really good.
Those are great pictures! Wish I could have been at your party too!
Maybe I'll have to start blogging yet.
Post a Comment